Microsoft Exchange 2010 Online
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most popular email and collaboration platform for business. It helps business better communicate with partners and customers, and boosts employee productivity. However, building and managing an in-house Exchange server environment is costly and complex, requiring a large investment in hardware, software, and technical expertise to install it, configure it, and manage it on a daily basis. Exchange hosting allows small and medium businesses to enjoy all the productivity and collaborative benefits of Exchange, without any of the frustrations and high expense of managing it in-house. OpenSpark's Exchange solution offers:
- No investment in hardware of software, just a flat per user per month fee
- Improved e-mail security
- “From-anywhere” access to e-mail for your employees
- Wireless sync and push e-mail to Windows Mobile, iPhone, and Blackberry devices
- Flexibility to scale up or down with your business
- A world class infrastructure that provides 99.999% reliability
Exchange Online leverages our knowledge of Microsoft products, best practices developed with customers and partners, and our global infrastructure to deliver world-class, mission-critical service.
Contact us to learn more about Exchange and determine if it's right for your business.