E: email@example.com T: 855-SPARK-00
No matter its size, your company’s data is likely your most valuable asset. Think about it: what would you do without your financial or customer records? How long could your business survive without access to the information you rely on every day? Yet many businesses who diligently insure other assets or property don’t have a contingency plan for data as an asset. Considering the variety of possible data threats to your business—including hard drive crashes, theft, computer viruses, software corruption, natural disasters, and even human error—your unprotected data is living on borrowed time. Common back-up options like portable media devices are prone to failure, usually not automatic, can be lost or stolen, and are difficult to organize and store. Additionally, these devices are often stored near your computer, leaving both your original and back-up copies vulnerable to theft, damage, and disasters.
The OpenSpark Online Data Vault (ODV):
- Preserves and stores all of your files in a secure, offsite environment without a major capital investment.
- Uses the same level of security that the top banks in the financial industry utilize for online banking, and is also compliant with stringent healthcare industry data standards like HIPAA.
- Stores your files offsite in two mirrored data centers located on opposite coasts. Even if your company or home suffers a flood, fire, or break in, you can be sure that your data is safe.
- Works both automatically and continuously, backing up files as you change them (even if you accidentally delete a file, the ODV automatically saves a copy of it for you).
- Eliminates the manual steps of data back-up, removing the possibility of human error and equipment failure.
Contact us to learn more about the OpenSpark Online Data Vault and start protecting your valuable data today.