E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 855-SPARK-00
A well-designed technology plan is absolutely essential to any corporate meeting or event, and will insure that you are working efficiently, monitoring and controlling costs in real-time, and effectively marketing your event across many online channels, including social media. OpenSpark has the combined marketing and technology experience to create technology plans that make sense for the marketing investment in your corporate events.
Your event marketing strategy and technology plan can no longer be defined separately. Technology plans that consists of printer and wireless Internet requirements during your meeting are no longer enough to satisfy the demands of your attendees, or program staff. OpenSpark creates integrated event technology plan that:
- Create your planning roadmap at the outset of planning, not along the way;
- Provide the collaboration tools that keep everyone involved in the planning on the same page;
- Define your budgeting and cost-control mechanisms;
- Be the foundation of your marketing plan;
- Deliver the event more efficiently;
- Incorporate the latest technology to make your event stand out and put your attendees in control of their on-site experience;
- Include mobile technology elements, including meeting apps for smartphones;
- Provide the on-site technology-friendly environment your attendees expect;
- Develop your measurement model.