E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 855-SPARK-00
How To Change Your Twitter Profile Header
Twitter recently unveiled a design change that lets you add some more personality to your Twitter profile page. The change is similar to the cover photos introduced recently on Facebook.
Twitter has made the process very easy:
1. Log into Twitter, click on the gear icon at the top of the screen, and click on Settings.
2. Click on Design on the menu that appears on the left side of the page.
3. Scroll down on the page and click on Change Header. Follow through the dialog box to locate your selected image on your computer. For best results, Twitter recommends dimensions of 1200 pixels wide and 600 pixels tall.
4. Click Save on the preview box that Twitter displays.
5. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen
Your new profile page will now look like this: