We just attended “The Science of Timing” Webinar presented by HubSpot and it was one of the best webinars we’ve attended in a long while with so much great information shared (thank you, @Danzarrella). Here are some key take-aways:
1. Highest number of retweets (RT) occurs between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET, and the lowest is between 8:00 am – 10:00 am.
2. The end of the week is more retweetable than the beginning of the week.
3. Click-through rate (CTR) is highest on Tuesday and Wednesday, and lowest on Monday.
4. CTR does not dip on the weekend. In fact, weekend CTR is actually higher than on Monday and Thursday.
5. CTR also spikes around 11:00 am and 5:00 pm.
6. People who tweet 22 times per day have the most followers.